15 June 2016

Iron Maiden - Can I Play With Madness / The Evil That Men Do (Singles 1988) [Reissue 1990]


Band : Iron Maiden
Country : Great Britain
Release : Can I Play With Madness / The Evil That Men Do (Singles)
Year : 1988 [Reissue 1990]
Genre : Heavy Metal
File Info : MP3, 320 Kbps, CD-Rip, Scan Covers
Download : ][ Uloz.to ][


Bruce Dickinson - Vocals
Steve Harris - Bass
Dave Murray - Guitar
Adrian Smith - Guitar
Nicko McBrain - Drums


01. Can I Play With Madness?
02. Black Bart Blues
03. Massacre (Thin Lizzy Cover) [Bonus]
04. The Evil That Men Do
05. Prowler '88
06. Charlotte The Harlot '88 [Bonus]
07. Listen With Nicko! Part IX

Tracks 1-3 taken from "Can I Play with Madness (Single)"
Tracks 4-6 taken from "The Evil That Men Do (Single)"

Track 7 is a description of the release by Nicko McBrain made in 1990

Bonuses :
Can I Play With Madness? (Official Video)
Can I Play With Madness? (Live Maiden England Official Video)
The Evil That Men Do (Official Video)

No comments: