29 November 2014

Valentin The Mad - When The Dusk Settles / Sandstorm (2014) [Streaming Audio]


Band : Valentin The Mad
Country : Israel
Release : When The Dusk Settles / Sandstorm
Year : 2014
Genre : Shred, Heavy, Progressive Metal
File Info : Streaming Audio
Valentin The Mad BandCamp Site
Valentin The Mad Facebook Site
Valentin The Mad Twitter Site



Author Notes : Info is send to me via E-mail :

Hey Andrew,
I released a new metal track on my solo project, have a listen and if you enjoyed the track, I`d be happy to be featured once again on Riddle of Steel. Below is the release text of my track I`m sending around (pretty similar to what I usually do.
Im Valentin (stage name Valentin The Mad) - a lead guitarist-solo artist and I recently released a new track for my solo project. Its called When The Dust Settles, its a Prog Metal Instrumental in Arabian style.  Like all of my other solo project tracks, When The Dust Settles was written and recorded by me.

Listen "When The Dusk Settles" :

 

Listen "Sandstorm" :

No comments: